Advanced Reformer<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 3060

Advanced Reformer
Monica Wilson
Class 3060

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
This was a great class! I feel like I want to do it every day, I feel so energized! Thank you Monica and Colleen congratulations in completing your teacher training :)
1 person likes this.
This was a challenging class in a good way. Def advanced and quite quick transistions. We're a few things I struggled with but something to work towards!
1 person likes this.
❤️
1 person likes this.
I did it. I’m not saying it was easy or I was perfect. But I did it. Thank you 😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️Wonderful flow❤️❤️❤️
Graham
2 people like this.
A challenging class that requires watching before practising - there are few audio queues aimed at the viewer.
Monica Wilson
Yes! This is a challenging class for sure! So glad y’all are giving it a try and enjoying it! Super smart to watch it once through to make sure you catch all the little nuances and get the most out of it. Enjoy! Monica:)
Merve K
1 person likes this.
What a great class!! Thank you
Magdalena O
Just finished my classical Pilates teacher training in New York... cant thank you enough Monica for all your classical classes! They helped so much. Wish i could take your class one day!
Zeren Joy
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! Just finished and realized that nothing makes me feel as worked out as a classical flow. Thank you.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin