Mat for Spine Health<br>Trent McEntire<br>Class 3120

Mat for Spine Health
Trent McEntire
Class 3120

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Does anyone now some advice for help with clients who have difficulty returning to the X shape from moving from 90 degrees to the floor, i.e some cueing which might assist them or exercises to strengthen the muscles involved in getting better control of the movement? Observed people lowering to a certain point and then collapsing down :(
Hi Sabah !
Great question! X integration is a challenging exercise and the challenge is hardest when the leg is lowering and close to floor. It requires more torso integration with strong oblique connection and very strong breath (exhale) support. So as the leg gets close to the floor exhale fully to create a deep abdominal response and support. Let me know how it goes!
1 person likes this.
simple but efficient...nice job...thank you
2 people like this.
As someone who struggles with back pain, I really appreciate this class. It's a gentle way to get your body moving first thing in the morning, or to unwind and work out the kinks before bed. Thank you!
Wonderful and very helpful class. Thank you for all the clear and direct cues and instruction !
3 people like this.
second of your videos that i've watched now and lovely how simple yet effective your programming is. thank you!
1 person likes this.
Loved this class in particular the use of small between the knees in four point kneeling, so helpful for cueing abdominal muscles and helping clients with curling of tailbone and spine. Loved the supine work and cueing of breath. Fantastic teacher
That was so good particularly for me after coming out of back rehab. Thank you
Love this. Thank you, PA, for offering such great classes. More from Trent, please. Maybe an Arcus class...
1 person likes this.
Trent's classes have been transformational for me. Any back pain I start out with is completely gone after just one class. I would also love to have more classes from Trent! Thank you, Trent and Pilates Anytime!!
31-40 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin