Business Questions<br>Cara R. & John M.<br>Discussion 3126

Business Questions
Cara R. & John M.
Discussion 3126

Watch this Discussion
Patty Hafen
Thanks so much for your valuable insight. I really appreciate it. Sounds like I'm on the right track. :)
1 person likes this.
hi! I'm thinking on starting my pilates studio in a few months. Very useful tips! I have a question for the class managment:
1. How can you work in small group (up to 6 people)? Is better having particular time the class ..or something else?
2. charging them per lesson or per month?
Happy to hear opinions. Love from Greece
1 person likes this.
Dear Maria I think having classes that meet the same time each week on your schedule can be very helpful. We do packages for classes and punch cards this also helps folks come back. Is that clear? Good luck. Hugs.
Jennifer W
1 person likes this.
Cara Reeser learning from you helps keep my product good! xx
1 person likes this.
what do you mean "punch cards"? thank you for your advice
DJ
DJ
1 person likes this.
Love your approach I find it empowering to be honest - especially regarding the pricing ... no more apologising!
MARIA Punch cards is a reward program. So in the case of Pilates classes it works like this. For every 10 classes a person takes they get one for free. We have little cards that track their visits. This is a common practice here with coffee shops and other service businesses.
1 person likes this.
Thank you!
1 person likes this.
So very helpful! Thank you 👍🏼
Cara can you make a recommendation on a Scheduler for a small studio? I have been using MINDBODY for years but I need to make a change. The learning curve was big in the beginning and normally I am scheduled out for months at a time. I have been in business for a long time since 1996. I also have an older cliente.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin