Bunions and Hammer Toes<br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 3127

Bunions and Hammer Toes
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 3127

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Thank You for this important tutorial Sherry. What shoul we do if the client has stiff toe? Should we try to move it?
1 person likes this.
Such an awesome tutorial, thank you Sherri! After just having done a 3 hour foot workshop recently, this brought everything together for me
1 person likes this.
Wonderful. Thank you for all the extra anatomy information which really helps build the picture and the full extent of sharing your wealth of expertise. ❤️
Thank you, very well explained
2 people like this.
Thank you, Sherri Betz for this awesome information! I think i'll watch this many times and make it part of my routine and also incorporate some into my classes after digesting it myself a bit more. Very valuable for a person like me, who always struggeled with balance a bit, has slight bunions on both sides (even though not painful) and tends to cramp her toes! Also makes the connections in the body pretty perceptible. Very helpful!
1 person likes this.
really insightful, thank you Sherri Betz Would love a follow up to deal with supination/pronation of feet. I'm going to be wearing my toe socks and picking up some toe separators at the first opportunity.
1 person likes this.
Beautifully explained
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri, adding this information to my classes and for my private clients. Presenting it clear and creative.
Christine Lamb
Excellent Sherri. Is it possible to have transcripts ?
1 person likes this.
Christine Lamb ~ We're glad you enjoyed this video! We don't have transcripts available for it yet, but if we do add transcripts, we will add this video to the list.
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin