Functional Mat Practice<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3312

Functional Mat Practice
Tom McCook
Class 3312

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Loved the basic movements and to feel the response of the body. Thanks!
Ash
8 people like this.
Tom, have you every done a workshop on Pilates anytime on breathing? I get confused when teachers say to do lateral breathing while keeping the abdominals engaged. It seems so unnatural/restrictive etc. Thanks. loved that class.
1 person likes this.
Fabulous as always Tom. Need to be doing this class every day. Thank you
8 people like this.
We are all so lucky to learn with Tom McCook! I love the way you so generously share years of study of different disciplines with your students in such an accessible way. Your relaxed style, kindness and ease of delivery inspire me. Thank you!
4 people like this.
Ok, excuse me while I become an over zealous commentor. I watched this class before work and practiced it after. I feel like I have a whole new low back. Thank you, Pilates Anytime and Tom McCook!
3 people like this.
Loved this classTom. Working a whole class devoted to gait is so great. I am wondering if some of this was based on your course with Gary Ward? Obviously there is lots of great Franklin method here too.
1 person likes this.
Hello. Id love to watch this class but it won't load, any suggestions? Thanks very much.
Andrea~I'm sorry you're having trouble with the video playback. Here is a link to some FAQs https://www.pilatesanytime.com/Pilates-Help/0/Articles that might be helpful. If you continue to have issues, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com. I hope this helps!
Thank you for my new back!! really lovely exercises so beautifully taught and explained - wonderful!
Loved it! Simply genius!
1-10 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin