Functional Mat Practice<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3312

Functional Mat Practice
Tom McCook
Class 3312

Watch this Class
Dear Heather, Thank you for your inspiring comments and for taking the time to do your practice on PilatesAnytime! Stay safe and healthy, sending you my best
Maria C  Rubio
Genius!!
that was yummy! thank you!
Thank you Tom. I loved this class, your calm vocal tones and explanation changed my energy after the first standing exercise.
I love all of Tom McCook's classes.  They are so well-paced and clearly explained for a newbie like me.  

Thank you Maria, Alice, Val and Joanna!
I appreciate you taking my class and taking the time to give your inspiring feedback. I am incredibly interested in our relationship to gravity and the gait process. More to come !! All the best!
Tom, I really appreciate the deliberate pace and your guidance -- really helps me to slow down and bring more awareness and intention to my movement through space in Pilates and IRL. Thank you!   
Thank you Kandie! The more we understand movement patterns and how to upgrade them, it's pretty clear we need to slow down and feel what we're doing with deep focus to create last lasting change. And as you know slowing doesn't mean easier! Thanks again and wishing the very best
Wow! That's it, just wow!
Dear Linda,
Thank you, I’m appreciating the wow!!
Enjoy and be well
41-50 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin