Strong Mat Variations<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 3399

Strong Mat Variations
Mariska Breland
Class 3399

Watch this Class
Mariska Breland I completely Love it!!! I will add it to my own practice and with my clients! I love the way you teach, you challenge us and it’s the perfect balance between pain-burn-fun practice🔥❣️
Michelle Unzueta what a lovely compliment! Thank you! 
Did this class today for the second time as it was in my favourites but i couldn't remember why. Doing the class i was thinking holy s*&t this is hard but by the end felt amazing and went ahhh, that's why it's in my favourites.  And there it will stay! A gem of a class!! Love it!!!
Great class, thank you! 🌞
Collette D
Thank you Mariska, very challenging and enjoyable. Only negative was video kept sticking and I had to keep restarting it! 
Angela S
Loved the chicken arm roll up. I struggle with teaser but had no problem with this one. Thanks!
yeah ! really nice. thanks
Great strength building class. Simple moves professionally cued. I had a real nice time and will look for more Mariska Classes:) 
A wonderful workout. I was getting bored of the classic mat series, and this was a delightful break from that. I've done it before, but today I turned it on because I wanted Mariska's wonderful company.
Love the hallow body holds 
61-70 of 87

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin