Connecting to the Mat<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3465

Connecting to the Mat
Lesley Logan
Class 3465

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Lesley Logan for getting me on the Mat! There were exercises that I found challenging but they only serve to remind me what I could be improving on. Love your teaching!
Jodi thank you for joining me on the mat!! I agree the mat is a great spot to check in and see where we can do some extra learning about our bodies. Hope you can come back and do a check in again soon! Hugs! xx~LL
elizabeth first, big welcome and hugs! Welcome to Pilates Anytime! And, also I am so happy I was your first class and you liked my teaching. I can totally understand this class being a little tricky if it is your first. I have 2 other mat classes #2830 and #3158 that you might like. Let me know if you have any questions! xx~LL
Destinie I'm so happy you enjoyed the theme of this class! I was really excited to bring the two together pieces of equipment together. And, I love those pants too!!! Might be my fav color these days xx~LL
1 person likes this.
That. Was. Amazing. Lesley Logan something about the equipment visualization took my rolling exercises in particular to the next level. Thanks for helping me find connections with this gift! Go girl.
Diana Doody awe! YAY!! This is amazing! I love that you got to the next level your rolling exercises! Those can be so tough. Thank you for taking class with me! xx~LL
Fiona G
1 person likes this.
loved the class - I have been doing mat pilates forever and I still got somethig fresh from it.
Fiona that is music to my ears!!! That is exactly what I wanted for everyone taking my class! Thank you so much, hope to have you in class again soon! xx ~LL
Thanks for a great class to start my day and week Lesley! I loved this xxx
Joanne Bezzina what an honor to get to be the person who starts your week off with Pilates! Thank you so much! xx~LL
21-30 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin