Foundational Mat 6<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3501

Foundational Mat 6
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3501

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
kathryn, This class was Romana reincarnated, with a flair of your understanding and years of training!
Adero No greater compliant have I received.....
Neila S
Thank you Kathryn for another amazing class! It was tough, but I really enjoyed it. This series is helping me to move forward as I never did practicing  on my own. Any suggestions for what's next after this series? Also, how can I get those incredibly toned arms?? I have nowhere to go but up- Thanks again- you're a natural teacher as well as amazing example.

Great class; you can feel exactly the precision; cueing is perfect...thank you Kathryn
Thank you KRN- loved the single leg- criss-cross connection and the teaser evolutions- getting lots of “a-ha!” moments💜
Taryn U
Kathryn Ross-Nash please list that you need a weighted bar for the needed materials for this workout. Thank you. 
This is a challenging class but a great one for those ready to level up in the classics.  Her 4 step teaser is welcome simplicity for those who don't need much wiggle up in this exercise anymore.  Once you have it, it'll be a go-to teaser approach.
Maëva
Love your class!
Brilliant class! But are you sure it is for beginners? The Teaser, the Push up with the chin on the floor, Can can... :) 
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin