Functional Reformer 2<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3630

Functional Reformer 2
Tom McCook
Class 3630

Watch this Class
Thank you Helene! Great to hear from you and that you find the classes and tutorials useful and easy to follow. Be well and enjoy!
Superb class Tom. It was like a moving meditation from start to finish.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Clare! I really appreciate your feedback, enjoy!
Im involve with that SAW!!!!!!! I will teach it tomorrow!!!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Michelle! Work it!
Michael Mary S
Thanks for a great class. Can't wait to do it again. Your cuing wonderful; and so helpful. I really liked your modification for short spine. I have several students that really have trouble with short spine -- can't wait to try this with them. Thanks.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tom for another amazing class!
Thank you Michael & Melissa! All the best to you both!
1 person likes this.
Tom McCook thank you for yet another inspiring class. You have a knack for creating very layered classes. From my perspective, that means I can watch it the first time, enjoy it, have a wonderful movement experience and learn a little bit. Then, when I watch it times 2-100+ I gain a little more perspective and understand a little bit more of the nuance each and every time! Thank you for sharing your wisdom.
(Also - thank you Pilates Anytime for the class notes/exercises! What a wonderful addition)
1 person likes this.
Dear Melissa, Thank you for your great feedback! In essence you got what my intention is with all of the classes. To give support in going inside yourself during the practice for continued insight, learning and well being! It's a practice and I'm happy to serve! All the best
31-40 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin