Functional Reformer 2<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3630

Functional Reformer 2
Tom McCook
Class 3630

Watch this Class
Thank you Denee! Happy to hear you enjoyed the jump board included!! Sending you good vibes! šŸ™
That saw variation was absolutely the best - added to my favorites to return to again and again!Ā 
1 person likes this.
Thank you Diana! Iā€™m happy to hear youā€™re enjoying the variations and flow. Warm regardsĀ 
Michele G
Thanks Tom! Ā Functional Reformer 1 + 2 + 3 is the perfect Covid-Body Congestion Cure!
Christine S
Thank you Tom. You are my go to whenever I need a peaceful,Ā  mindful class that ensures I stay inside my body and the moment. These reformer classes and your mat classes are amazing x
Thank you Michele & Christine!!
Iā€™m happy to hear my classes are a go to for you both!! Sending good vibes your way!!šŸ˜ŠšŸ™
Best finds ever in my favorites! Incredibly happy hips and my mid-upper back feels amazing with no neck tension. Familiar work approached in a different way. Loved this so much, Tom. Just brilliant. Thank you.
Awesome Lori!! Iā€™m really happy to hear youā€™re getting the value from the nuances!! Keep up the great work!!
What can I say? Can't wait for the day we would be allowed to learn with you in person. Thank you Tom !
Dear Ana Margarita,
I look forward to the opportunity!! Warm regards and happy you enjoyed!
61-70 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin