Moving into Side Support<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3700

Moving into Side Support
Amy Havens
Class 3700

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Ok, Amy, I've got a confession. I don't love side support stuff on carriage that isn't loaded. I usually teach the baby star on knees with the super, fun step off to go to the other side; but I have to say, I really loved this approach. Great reminders leading up to our apex pose of what we need to be doing with all our bits and pieces. Thank you for this! Really enjoyed.
3 people like this.
Thanks Amy, I loved how you built this class!
Lori
2 people like this.
Great info! I am wondering if you have any tips for overcoming the fear factor. I end up doing a lot of this side work on my knees. Also, thanks for giving Peak springs! I know the equivalents by now, but appreciate you noting them.
1 person likes this.
great workout! i love the thinking and the connection between the exercises until getting to the end. to the peak! thanks!
1 person likes this.
I also loved the build on this class. My obliques will feel tomorrow I’m sure! Thanks Amy!
1 person likes this.
First time for me! Thank you for the confidence to do it - not perfect but felt great!
2 people like this.
Masterfully cued from start to finish. The detailed instruction is truly remarkable. Thank you for the 30 minute masterpiece.
1 person likes this.
That was great, Amy, thank you! I loved the start on the soft foamroller!
In the end I had to do a red and a yellow on BB, - it was a little tricky to get on but much more do-able for the movement.
Kristi B
2 people like this.
I rarely do full side support because it is so challenging. (I often stick to the knees.) This was a great way to lead up to it and I did it! Yay! Thank you for another great class!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Amy. I loved this class definitely repeating it. This class is my first one to myself to practice daily ( life happened Pilates practice went bye bye) .
1-10 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin