Mobilizing Pilates Arc<br>Serafino Ambrosio<br>Class 3758

Mobilizing Pilates Arc
Serafino Ambrosio
Class 3758

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
This was one of my favorite classes! I have never worker with my Arc in such fun ways!  Thank you Serafino!  More, more, more!!!
Lori
6 people like this.
Very innovative, exciting class! I just love using my equipment in different ways!  Squatting and foot work are especially important to me, and I am nursing a sprained ankle yet again, so need strengthening in that area.   This class is going into regular rotation for me. I look forward to more classes from you and thank you for this fun class!
4 people like this.
Super fun, very creative! I really enjoyed using the arc in new ways. Squats on different parts of the arc are great for balance and proprioception.  One note - I didn’t have the same spine corrector and arc as the one shown, and some of the exercises didn’t work as well with the equipment I have. Nonetheless, a terrific class.
3 people like this.
Some interesting and creative ways to use the arc! I also detect an Aussie accent there Serafino !! 
4 people like this.
I am glad you are all enjoying the new energy and ' ways of moving' i would like to inspire .. Great Thank you and yes i lived half of my life in Australia but am in Rome Italy now.  Hope to hear from u all soon ..Happy Pilates ...Anytime! Ciao 
1 person likes this.
Yay, a new Arc class! Can't wait to try it :) :)
Grazie per questo meraviglioso allenamento! Funzionale e creativo, grazie Serafino e grazie Pilates anytime, Francesca M. Chiarenza
3 people like this.
That was absolutely fantastic! So many new ideas. In fact, this is brilliant.
2 people like this.
Creative use of the arc, and awesome energy!
2 people like this.
Fun! Some seriously good nuggets of creativity i there. Just what I needed-thank you:)
1-10 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin