Beginner Series #10<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 451

Beginner Series #10
Niedra Gabriel
Class 451

Watch this Class
Thank you Niedra!! Reading posts I also injured my lower back with weight training, high impact cardio and tennis. Loved this series and it brought me back to all my ballet training 30 years ago. I have lost so much flexibility but now am in awe of the flow and joy and strength that Pilates brings ... And I will eventually get teaser!!! Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Keep on with classes and you will create a brand new body... enjoy and thank you for your post Laurel
Thx so much for doing this series. I really enjoyed the breakdown of the exercises. I feel like I'll always be beginner mentality and that's okay. I love this site with all the choices and we get to see all kinds of teachings. Thank you so much! Wendy
Thank you for this series! It has made a huge difference on my body! I feel so much stronger and more flexible. I know I'll be doing this 10th class often as I travel for work a lot :) Thank you again!!
Niedra Gabriel
hello Alisha, so glad you are benefitting from this series and yes it works on the road which is part of the magic. Keeping regular is the secret of feeling great - so please keep up with the good work. and thank you for your post.
John Ove
This was really helpful for me. I am going to use this as a barometer so they can check their progress with these classic moves when I have been experimenting with other variations. Simple cueing. Thanks Niedra
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you John Ove for your post. I am glad to read that you found this class useful for teaching your clients as well.
Stacie J
1 person likes this.
Loved this series! Please recommend next classes! I don't have a reformer or the heavier equipment, just mat, therabands, straps, blocks balance and small balls, and magic circles.  Thank you so much!
Niedra Gabriel
I am so glad you enjoyed this intro level mat work Stacie, I suggest you focus on mat classes. ( different teachers use all the props you mention so you have a variety of classes to explore now) There are many mat classes on Pilates anytime which would be great for you to experience. 
If you find yourself stuck, you can always search out a teacher who offers on-line private training to help you get a personal program together as an additional option if you wanted personal guidance. 
Stacie J
Thank you for your advise.
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin