Power Reformer Flow<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 3867

Power Reformer Flow
Tracey Mallett
Class 3867

Watch this Class
Really great class - apart from the first bit! I don't think I fully recovered from all the supine work 😂. It went really quick as well. So many ideas for using the box. Thank you 😀
Love Tracey , love all her Pilates  & Barre classes!  Awesomeness!

Love the quick athletic format. My abs and booty thank you. I too love the mermaid variation on the box. I also liked how we stayed on one spring the whole time and we got the bonus hip opener move. Love Tracey.
T. B
Wonderful class! Looking forward to your other classes!
Abdominals on fire!  Love these quick, creative reformer flow classes.  Thank you!
Can't wait to try this when I am back in the studio!
thank you so much Tracey, that was a good challenge on sunday morning! Couldn´t stay in the flow all the time, because I had to adjust things because of my body hight - for example the plank by pushing out the box, worked for me only by putting the box square.. But I loved it!!
Loved it!!! Thank you!
As always, challenging!!  Thank you!
Irene S
Hi I just join Pilates Anytime and this is my first class and I enjoyed it a lot! I have a Peak Pilates reformer and the springs are 2xblue (lightest), 2xyellow (medium) and 1xred (strong). You are using red spring a lot in this workout, I assume it is not the strongest spring you are using? Is it a yellow equivalent for Peak Pilates reformer? Thanks. Irene
21-30 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin