Side Body Tower<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 3913

Side Body Tower
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 3913

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wonderful lateral column flexions. I imagine that the hips will have freed themselves from the weight of the torso. Excellent work
1 person likes this.
wow, - that was awesome!! I feel my sides, I feel lifted and totally energized - really great workout!! I love your cues and your spirit, Benjamin, and I will definitely come back to this! Maybe one day I can even do the star... 
T C
1 person likes this.
what an amazing class ..cant wait to try it out 
1 person likes this.
Great session!  I love the swan using the rollback bar. 
Z A
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much🙏
1 person likes this.
Awesome work,  One question --the yellow springs with the push thru--were they the short or long springs.  I found it extremely difficult to perform most of those moves with roll back bar on short yellows.
1 person likes this.
Nice one....love the "inter-curl" and the side plank with no weight on shoulder.   Thank you thank you!
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thank you all so much for watching! Susan - we did use yellow BB springs for the Roll Back bar exercises, but I highly recommend trying the exercises with springs that suit your practice, and/or moving the attachment up or down to dilute the tension to meet your needs. Hope this helps!
Rebecca P
1 person likes this.
This was an awesome class! Loved all the cues and use of the roll down bar. I can’t wait to repeat.  Thank you
1 person likes this.
Wow, that was INTENSE !!! Loved it all, as always. Thanks a lot, Benjamin :)))
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin