Step Up Your Reformer<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3970

Step Up Your Reformer
Erika Quest
Class 3970

Watch this Class
Rebecca H
1 person likes this.
I loved everything about this. Thank you for sharing your creativity and good vibes Erika.
Erika Quest
Rebecca YEAH, Rebecca! Totally my pleasure and good vibes all around. Much love, Erika
Katie M
1 person likes this.
Very creative, great work on mixing it up for us!  I felt my hip flexors a lot on the opening sequence so I find it hard sometimes to turn them off to use the muscles I should be.   Just a reminder for myself to roll them out next time before I do this workout.
Erika Quest
Katie Sweet, Katie! I'm so glad...and I totally get it on the hips. I have a funny friend who calls them her "grip flexors" lol. Much love, Erika
Eugenia L
1 person likes this.
Love this workout! Did it twice this week. Finding renewed strength and energy. Thank you Erika!
Erika Quest
Eugenia WOOHOO! Twice. That is so awesome and this one was definitely outside the box (literally) for me. Big hugs and love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Love all the creative arm and shoulder work. Thank you!
Erika Quest
Trinjia Thank you for taking class with Nico and I! Much love, Erika
I love that you used reformer almost reminds me core align and cable machine. I had a little trouble of short box with the strap on my feet as the strap kept rubbing the box so that I had to remove it. My legs also didn’t reach to the ground when you’re sitting on foot bar facing the box. Lol. Being short sometimes had to improvise. Thank you for the variation!
Erika Quest
Midori Thank you so much for taking class with me! Much love, Erika
121-130 of 164

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin