Mood Elevating Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 4170

Mood Elevating Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 4170

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thankyou for your honesty , fun and a beautiful lesson it was refreshing and challenging x
Thank you all for your positive feedback!!  Gotta keep it honest Talie !!
Norita
1 person likes this.
It was challenging and I feel great! Thank you Meredith.
2 people like this.
I have it on good authority that if  your name is Meredith, or you are taking a class from a lady named Meredith your mood will improve:)  I feel better and more toned. I had fun.. big fan of push-ups, side planks. I do side planks with full arms because doing them on the forearm  bothers my shoulders. Also, when I do them straight arm, my low back pops like  crazy.  Thanks again Meredith!
2 people like this.
I wasn't necessarily grumpy this morning, but certainly not fully awake. Not the case anymore! I like that I always find some new variations of familiar exercises in your classes that keep me on my toes...or bending in new ways for that matter :)
Gary that is the nicest thing to say and you should know that I am a huge believer in doing what feels best for your body so good for you for giving yourself permission!
Ivan lets hope that we all keep bending in new directions and definitely that we keep focused and on our toes! 
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class! I had a hard time slowing my mind down at first but got there at the end! Also very interesting hip stretch in diamond legs when you lift the hips and bring them towards your heels. So good! Also a lot of strength building but peace building as well 👍👍
Elizabeth D sometimes slowing the mind is the hardest practice of all these days.  Thanks for taking class with me and sharing your feedback.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith, for (another) WONDERFUL class! My mood was lifted😍
1 person likes this.
My mood is lifted!  Thank you, Meredith.  I really love your classes.  I think the platform has improved through these living room sessions.  It was great before, but I really enjoy it now:) 
31-40 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin