Go with the Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4194

Go with the Flow
Amy Havens
Class 4194

Watch this Class
Robin P
1 person likes this.
Amy this was my first class to start off the new year 2021 and I loved it. The band on the back for spine stretch was quite informative for me. Thank you for putting so much thought in to each of your classes.  Wishing you good health and and joy in this new year.
1 person likes this.
LIKE LIKE LIKE and more LIKE :)) Thank You 🌷
1 person likes this.
Amy! I love all the anatomy, body awareness cues, keep it coming! Thank you.
Thank you so much Lisa P Ilja Robin P !!!
Lucía S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy from Spain!

I'm following your kind and creative classes and it feels inspiring and super nice in my body.

About the breathing through the nose, I would love if you could deepen into that. I've been hearing about it since a while a go and I was wondering why in Pilates we choose to breath out through our mouths. I guess it's because that way it's easier to feel the core conection?

I hope you can understand my english!

Big hug and thanks for your caring, fun and inspiring classes!

Lucía

1 person likes this.
Lucía S Thank you so much for following me, I'm so glad you're enjoying my classes!  The nose breathing -- yes, I understand your question.  One reason why we as Pilates teachers have chosen to breathe out the mouth is 1) we were taught to/told to while in our learning stages.  We have the freedom to choose something different!   2) yes it does connect to the core muscles/abs, we can expel old air differently this way too, but again, research shows the exhale through the nose is also very efficient.  James Nestor's book's book, Breath -- check it out!  Happy to keep talking about this too!
Karin H
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy,
Are you going to be offering any more mat classes from home? I love your style and inspiring classes. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Hi Karin H !  Thank you so much!  Well, the good news is.... we're about to start filming at our wonderful Pilates Anytime studio again so I'll be filming more mat classes soon.  Although I won't be filming from my home, I will be back on camera and really looking forward to bringing more classes to everyone!
Deborah
1 person likes this.
I’m so glad I found Amy,
Wow, thank you Deborah !!
31-40 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin