Mat Play with a Twist<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 4253

Mat Play with a Twist
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 4253

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Dear Sarah, you always manage to meet me where I'm at and also challenge me to go further than I thought I could – thank you! 🌻
Joanna K thank you for the note!  So pleased to hear the classes are working for you. AND provoking  you to push  your  body beyond you thought you could. hugs! 
2 people like this.
I love all your classes, and this is one of my favorites! Thanks again Sarah:) 
2 people like this.
Yummy twists, thank you! 😄
1 person likes this.
I love all the spinal rotation and so this is my 3rd time taking the class. I wore 5 lb leg weights which worked for me. I feel lengthened and better. I had fun. Thanks again Sarah:)  
Thank you Amanda S,  Twisting feels so good! 
Take care
Hi Gary M,  Thank you!  So happy to hear the class and all the added "twists" are working for your body.   Adding weights is always a fun bonus and adds significant challenge.  Great work.  Take care and I hope to hear from you again soon. 
Thanks so much Sarah, loving this series of your classes and especially the lovely rotation in this one!
Thanks Louisa H!  Prepping for another series of classes. The twist element was so well received.  I believe I will have to add it to the reformer series.  Take care. 
1 person likes this.
I love twists for both part of the body; for me this is very effective way of relaxing and stretching of the lower body and lats which helps releasing of my upper shoulder and neck muscles;  thank you so much for this zesty class and beautiful cueing 
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin