Heat<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 4263

Heat
Courtney Miller
Class 4263

Watch this Class
The most creative use of the Re3former's range that I have seen in my  55 years of  Pilates.  And Courtney's execution is perfection.  Joan Breibart
This is super amazing high intensive class...Love it. Thank you Courtney.
OMG - Best birthday present ever!  Went to find a class and there are NEW Courtney Miller classes.  What a perfect start to my day!
Thank you Courtney!!! I love your Class it’s fantastic!!!! Just one thing ... i don’t find your playlist in Spotify .. can you help me?
Great class!  Love your creativity! 
Great class! I do not have a lip on my balance body reformer so I had to make some adjustments and pause a time or two. Still had a great workout! Will look into a shelf or extender. 

Maccbeth ~ The Spotify playlist is linked in the description. Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you have any trouble accessing it.
Shelagh S
Courtney, I really enjoy your classes, and this one was no exception. Your pace, cues, flows and high energy level all contribute to your extraordinary teaching. Thank you. Shelagh, owner Power WearHouse
Joe B
great class! can't wait for next class!  
Wow, Courtney! I did Align yesterday and Heat today! I feel so amazing today! I'm so excited for tomorrow!  You never disappoint!  Always love your work!  Thank you!!!! 
41-50 of 106

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin