Rise and Shine<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4361

Rise and Shine
Viktor Uygan
Class 4361

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
Vanessa S I’m humble to hear my class was inspirational for you. Knowing I was able to demonstrate with such a strength and grace makes me beyond excited. Thank you so much for moving with me
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Cass C you’re more than welcome thank you moving with me and I’m very happy you thought my class was wonderful 🙏🏻😌
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Gemma T Happy to hear you thought my class was amazing and you enjoyed smiling at the end this is your reminder do not ever stop smiling😃🤓
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Paola Maruca glad to hear you enjoyed my class and he also felt it was a great work out for the body and mind. thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Sandy
3 people like this.
Brilliant, thank you much.  Love that it's so challenging - takes me off autopilot!
1 person likes this.
Viktor takes obliques to a new range with a lateral extension and then a flexion from high knee + straight leg "kickstand".  Like all his combos, he'll get you there in stages.
1 person likes this.
You are not kidding about the layering!  Love it. 
Viktor Uygan
Sandy  to hear you thought my class was brilliant and I love that word.... Also glad the hear the challenges that I provided in my class help you to get out of Auto-pilot and enjoy the class. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Allison O so happy to hear you enjoyed the stages of floor work to kneeling and then standing. Thank you for moving with me and for letting me know that my intent for the class felt by you.
Viktor Uygan
Kay L so happy to hear you did enjoy layering and now you believe I am not Kidding 😊 Thank you for moving with me
31-40 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin