Integration<br>Danica Kalemdaroglu<br>Class 4377

Integration
Danica Kalemdaroglu
Class 4377

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
LOVED this class. So many great cues and new ways of thinking about familiar movements. Danica is so warm and generous and funny, I really enjoyed her teaching.
Keira N
1 person likes this.
Loved it, thanks!
1 person likes this.
love this class, and I find very useful how you simply let know how to do exercises like teaser, or boomerang . thanks so much !
2 people like this.
Thanks Danica -  I loved how you used the references to the reformer and cadillac.   That helped me focus and really feel the movement.   Plus your warmth and humor are so lovely!
1 person likes this.
... good practice today 👍🇩🇰
1 person likes this.
Good solid, faster paced class, with lots of cues, and friendly discourse. I wore 5 lb leg weights which worked for me. I had fun, got a good workout, and feel much better. Thanks Danica:) 
1 person likes this.
Great movement integration class Danica! I liked the standing work at the end for something different. Thank you. 😊
4 people like this.
Thank you Danica, for this absolutely fabulous series.  Even though I have been a PA member for many years and have done many fantastic classes, I have never written a comment before.  Your series however has been so awesome, I just had to let you know.  Your cues were just so spot on for me that I managed to not only get relief in my hip that has bothered me for years, but I was able to execute moves like boomerang and jack knife without much trouble.  I hope to see a lot more of your classes! Oh and time just flew by.  Love your sense of humour
Ana
Ana
2 people like this.
I really really really loved this class! You made me laugh, sweat and love every single movement! Thank you Danica!
Adam M
1 person likes this.
This is great. Honestly, I wasn’t sure where the first two classes were taking me. Now I know, and I love it. Thank you!
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin