Powerhouse Magic<br>Alexandra Bohlinger<br>Class 4447

Powerhouse Magic
Alexandra Bohlinger
Class 4447

Watch this Class
Mike D
2 people like this.
Great class! Loved deepening my low ab connection through the circle!
I really enjoyed this class. I was looking for a challenging class with great cuing and found both!!! Can't wait to try some more of your classes. Thank you Alexandra :)
Melany C
2 people like this.
thank you!! I really love your energy alexandra!! 
Cristina R
2 people like this.
Amazing class! Thank you so much
1 person likes this.
This class was just hard for me.  The lying supine and spine stretch sequence is a lot of hip flexors.  I think this class is better suited to apparatus practitioners who have to take a day on the mat.  I did not understand the Cadillac references.
Laurie C
2 people like this.
Wonderful class incorporating the magic circle. It’s a love/hate relation I have with this prop but I know I need it. Favorite was the standing balance and wall exercises. 🙏👏🏻❤️
Rebecca
1 person likes this.
I liked some part of this class but not all. I found there was no preparation with cueing at all. I was constantly turning sideways to the screen to see what the next exercise was because it wasn’t named, and so it was too fast and I lost half of each exercise progression and repetition. I wanted to love it, but didn’t.
2 people like this.
Great class with challenging moments. Thank you, beautiful presentation and cues.
Maria P
2 people like this.
Outstanding work out! I hope the "pilates body" stays with me for the rest of the week (and beyond). I second the comments above about being grateful for seal, loving the standing leg, the "challenge with a smile" attitude! Definitely in "my faves". (I actually feel proud I skipped only one exercise lol.. ) Thank you so much!
2 people like this.
Wonderful experience. I don’t have a magic circle at home so I tried to recreate one with a foam block and it mostly works, in a creative way loved the class!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin