Unilateral Progression<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4444

Unilateral Progression
Amy Havens
Class 4444

Watch this Class
Lori
2 people like this.
I so appreciate the level of detail you are giving us Amy.  It’s very helpful.  My plan is to keep cycling through these classes, right now I’m sticking with the first one for a few weeks at least.   Can’t thank you enough for filming them!
2 people like this.
Was the best surprise to wake up to a new chair class with you.  Thank you for these clear instructions and somatic cues, the step up was incredible.
4 people like this.
Hi Amy,  I really enjoyed this class! And I can definitely feel the work after paying attention to my body and my breath. Until next week, I will go back to your older chair classes on PA to lean some more from you.
I would love to see a spine corrector class with you, those are my favorite!
cesar
2 people like this.
Great Class! Thank you Amy! I was missing a good wound chair session 
Annie G
2 people like this.
Thank you so so much Amy!!! I love the details. I’m going to repeat the previous and this class few times before I am moving on. I haven’t had the chance to practice chair in a very long time and I forgot a lot 
Camila B
2 people like this.
Awesome class and perfect cueing!
3 people like this.
Thank you Amy for a wonderful class, profound, gentle yet challenging, and connecting parts to a hole amazing workout. 
2 people like this.
This was wonderful. Thank you 

2 people like this.
I really loved this class. Perfect movements. Thank you
3 people like this.
Thank you Amy!   I’ve completed the two classes in the series.   Your instruction is clear, understandable and doable.   I do hope there will be more classes in the series as I’m learning a lot and would like the progression to continue.   Thanks again!
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin