Push Yourself and Let's Jump<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 4408

Push Yourself and Let's Jump
Tracey Mallett
Class 4408

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
LOVING this series!  I am constantly cursing you and your "lovely" variations  ;)  but am feeling stronger today and looking forward to more and re-doing this series.  Thanks Tracey!
2 people like this.
Love it. I needed a new workout for my cardio day. Thanks!! And absolutely loved the box with the jump board behind it.
1 person likes this.
hi tracey. love your videos. i use a peak reformer and the springs are different. any chance you could refer to the springs as "heavy" or "light" instead of by the color? thanks so very much.
rebecca jane Hello sorry about that, yellow/blue spring would probably equate to your half spring.  One red spring would be one of your heavier springs. I work on Stott reformers too but not on a peak reformer. 
Thanks and hope you enjoy! 
1 person likes this.
thank you for the clarity regarding the springs. and again, thank you for your lovely, challenging classes.
1 person likes this.
Such a great class! Love how you breathe life into all these wonderful exercises!
Clare D
I do appreciate your creativity in using all aspects of a bed, but unfortunately (even with a moderately decent home machine) this class doesn't work with the length of my bed / box.  I am sure it works a treat with studio reformers though.  I think I'll avoid all box workouts from now on!  ;) 
Clemencia Puerta
Fantastic Class Tracey!! Thanks so much... do more Jumping Board Classes please!!... yours are super creative repertoires!
Sharon E
1 person likes this.
I just LOVE your classes! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great workout and the jumping sequences really got my heart rate up!
1-10 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin