Prop Breakdown<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Special 4550

Prop Breakdown
Niedra Gabriel
Special 4550

Watch this Special Feature
1 person likes this.
Very excited to start this series!
Rina S
I cannot figure out what the blue and black balls are. When I checked the Yamana site, it did not look quite the same. Are those the black balls and blue balls that come in pairs? I really would like to do this series and have been eyeing it since it came up in July. I also can't figure out how to match my home balls with these. I have a tennis ball and blue and orange franklin balls. Thanks
Niedra Gabriel
Rina S The blue balls are yoga tune up balls ( look up on amazon) the black balls are interchangeable with orange franklin balls. Just start and use what you have.   It's about pressure more than a specific type of product.  
I cannot find the link to the props although I am watching this on the app so perhaps it’s on the website version of the programme?
Niedra Gabriel
Agi M did you ever sort out your query about the purchase of the props? Below the intro you can find links for purchasing. If live in the USA click on the USA link and you will get the complete set for this series.
Niedra Gabriel thank you so much for your reply! I've been using substitutes so far that kind of worked but super happy to be ordering the right ones now! 
Ginger C
1 person likes this.
The balls are actually Yamuna
Niedra Gabriel
Ginger C you are correct 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin