Bone Building Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4629

Bone Building Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 4629

Watch this Class
Corinna S
1 person likes this.
Fun, creative, safe and detailed. You rock Amy! Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Great class! Love all the added weight work and slow movements. New placement of foot for scooter was an excellent idea! Thanks for the creative & fun with lots of functional movement.
4 people like this.
I woke up this morning thinking, I know what my body/mind needs to kick-start the day - an Amy Havens reformer workout! Well, lo and behold... I log on to Pilates Anytime to find this lovely new session with Amy. And, at 50 years young and post menopausal, I was so pleased to see that it was a bone-building/balance incorporating/functional fitness workout that incorporated the jump board for a little bit of a sweat as well. Thank you, Amy Havens, for always building such creative and worthwhile classes. I am happy to have this one in my faves! You always deliver, girlfriend! Enjoy today!
2 people like this.
Hey Amy, thanks for this video! At 41, I thought, oh this might be too easy for me - but I was wrong and pleasantly surprised. Great workout, great sweat and good length for a morning I had to really push myself to get a workout in. Thanks again! :) 
2 people like this.
Really great addition to the repertoire. So enjoy variety on the reformer. Thank you.
Robin P
2 people like this.
I loved this class and the variations with the jump board. Happy to see more osteoporosis safe reformer work.  Thanks Amy!
1 person likes this.
Went back in this AM with your suggestion of the kettle bell this time! Felt great, and enjoyed the added challenge there! Thanks again, Amy!
1 person likes this.
This was great Amy thank you! I have several clients that will definitely benefit. Clients always ask if we can we incorporate weights into a Pilates workout. We sure can! Thank you again!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy, love this class!
Sofie van der Sommen
Thank you Amy,as always, I like your approch of the pilatesmaterial as well a your guiding during the workout.Do you have "pilatestips" for woman at the menopause with high blood pressure? Kind regards Sofie from the Netherlands
1-10 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin