Pelvis Hip Flexor Release<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 4548

Pelvis Hip Flexor Release
Niedra Gabriel
Class 4548

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
very helpful, especially for people who ride horses and tend to grab with their hip flexors, thank you Niedra,
1 person likes this.
Was painfully delicious…thank you so much my body needed this🥰
2 people like this.
Enjoyed the lower extremity program…I hope this leads to the upper extremity, neck and back🙏
Niedra Gabriel
Susanne Z ,Gloria A and Terese S Thank you all for your comments. Terese, I hope so too. PA had mentioned that they are interested in a growing library of routines, so I assume we will video upper body routines at some point.  
1 person likes this.
Really needed this hip flexor pelvis release.  I will do regularly now:). Thanks Niedra.
1 person likes this.
Neidra - thank you so much for your words of wisdom about the emotional component of MFR work ! I have had the gift of  John Barnes trained MFR expert therapist  for the last 8 years and it has changed my life and so enhanced my teaching of Viniyoga and Pilates - our tissues do hold memory and need to be released ! YBRbis the next best thing to hands on work ! Keep going with these tutorials ! Emily 
Niedra Gabriel
Emily B You are so fortunate to be getting hands on work from a therapist, that must be amazing.I love having the balls to work on ourselves so we can keep upleveling as we need both. So glad you are enjoying the work and find it helps you as a teacher.
Gemma T
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Neidra for sharing your wisdom and insights! I loved this class so much, and my body is already grateful. I'm looking forward to paying more attention to my intentions and my own physicality.  In gratitude xx
1 person likes this.
Thank you! I clearly needed this.
Allana KD
1 person likes this.
Amazing series! My left leg is shorter than my right (or maybe not!) and when I was done today my left and right leg were the same length and I was very surprised!! 
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin