Pelvis Hip Flexor Release<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 4548

Pelvis Hip Flexor Release
Niedra Gabriel
Class 4548

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much!!! I did find the pain!!! Need to do this more. Thank you very much for all the inspiring explanations!!!
1 person likes this.
My sciatica problem is fixed! I feel as good as new! Thank you very much again!
Niedra Gabriel
Barbara L wow, wow, wow, I am thrilled for you. This is really great. well done!
Sarah P
Hi Niedra, Can you please tell me the types of balls you are using in these release demonstrations? I adore your work. Thank you so much!
Niedra Gabriel
I am using the Yamuna body rolling balls.   There should be a link where you can place an order for the full set somewhere.  If you cannot find it let me know and I can help ( as I teach this work to many of my clients I sell the balls on my website) 
1 person likes this.
dear Niedra,  I have a lot of pain in this region, especially my hip flexor ist all the time tight.  After the workout I have the feeling I can rotate better. Can I make this excercises every day? Sometimes I have problems by squatting because of the pain. Thank you
Niedra Gabriel
Martha yes you can do these routines daily.    If your hips flexors are chronically tight you should also work on your gluts - there is a relationship between the front and back of the body, and roll out your quads.  Do you sit a lot? most of us do and this can exacerbate this condition. If your lifestyle has sitting many hours then include standing up and exercises every hour to allow your body to let go of the shape of sitting. Just a side line suggestions: do roll every day.  I hope this helps. 
1 person likes this.
Dear Niedra, thank you very much for your advice. I do not sit a lot, I have had a disc protrusion for some time now. I have a lot of pain with rotations.  After a Workout I have aftwewards still pain. After your workout I could do fast everything painfree. Your classes are awesome. I am going to try to do every fascial workout from you.
Niedra Gabriel
Martha S Thank you for your communication.  As you mentioned the disc concern in your body currently, this all makes sense.  Normally exercise created a certain amount of pressure onto the discs 9 especially twisting ) and this can press more into the displaced disc. The fascia work decompresses the disc and created space.I explain this so you can better understand your own condition.  Hopefully with decompressing the area with fascia work you will restore the disc to its correct location and heal.   I hope you have a teacher who is helping you? or do you only work by yourself ? 
1 person likes this.
dear Niedra. I have found a profound change in my body. I was three weeks in rehabilitation because of my scoliosis and the pain in the sciatica. Unfortunatelly the excercises did not help against my pain. I am now trying by myself to find out the source of the pain. I love to hear your advices and I hope I can release the pain soon. Lots of love for you.
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin