Aligning Reformer Flow<br>Brett Howard<br>Class 4771

Aligning Reformer Flow
Brett Howard
Class 4771

Watch this Class
Michael Mary S
Brett, I'm really enjoying your Building Upwards series.  Your cueing is great; and I love the variations.
I know my students will love that posts stretch.
Laura Sepulveda
Love your precise cueing and homage paid to your mentors on the creative variations- thank you for this great classical class!
1 person likes this.
This is very frustrating Brett, you change apparatus too quickly, it is impossible to keep up when new to this routine. I really like it but constantly pausing the computer 

Claudia K
1 person likes this.
This is a tick too fast to be beginner's level.

Diane P
Fantastic cueing and flow. Absolutely love your teaching style and can’t wait to incorporate some of your ideas into my flows!
This one is a race. BUT, I got my heart rate to 135 which NEVER happens for me in pilates, so, I may tag this one as a quick but effective one. It def is paced where you have a teacher/helper making the spring and footbar/box adjustments for you. To do everything yourself def results in rewinding a few seconds several times throughout. I left with the feeling that anything other than a very beginner class that is less than 40 minutes is so because of the rushed pace and editing out of natural transition times throughout the video. Just know that going in - still a great and effective workout with alot of new variations that are fun.
@pilatesanytime perhaps should consider changing the pace on this one to Moderate and not Deliberate based on the comments here :)
Laurie F
Much too fast

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin