Class 4760

Watch this Class
PP S
1 person likes this.
Loove it! Thank u 

1 person likes this.
Such fabulous deep work!  Thank you!
2 people like this.
Thanks Blossom, “never teach your partner”  one of the lesser known Pilates Principles 
2 people like this.
Hooray for David! Thanks, Blossom for selecting a demonstrator who, like me, is not a human pretzel. Really liked the helpful ideas for non-conventional props, too.
Hooray for David! Thanks, Blossom for selecting a demonstrator who, like me, is not a human pretzel. Really liked the helpful ideas for non-conventional props, too.
What an excellent class once again! You two rock!! So many interesting notions,  thoughts about gravity, extensions and directions,.... !I think I'll need to split it in 3 classes for my groups....Oh, and - thanks for the pancake hint - another person is stealing it! 
Everything about this class was a delight! I planned on taking it as a prep for  Blossom's Wunda chair class but this class left me feeling so  beautifully stretched Im going to savor that for today instead.  I'll agree that David is an excellent student to take my class with. And yes, I really do feel like I'm nearly in the room with you both. 
Nice work, David! Thanks for a fun one, BLC! :)

Really enjoying the at home series thanks!
Love this class! Awesome creative variations with the pillows, thank you!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin