Mat for Balance & Feet<br>Ilaria Cavagna<br>Class 5127

Mat for Balance & Feet
Ilaria Cavagna
Class 5127

Watch this Class
Colleen
1 person likes this.
This was a well-designed class, Ilaria! Definitely challenging where it needed to be too. My feet have definitely needed a bit of rehab from all the barre I’ve been doing, and that’s what drew me to this class! I especially loved the use of the magic circle!
Colleen Great! Thank you for the feedback Colleen and happy that this class was helpful to ground and release the tension at the feet. 👍🏻
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
You said it, fun and functional.  Glad you couldn't see me  because I didn't come close to your level but I enjoyed using the principles you explain so well. Thanks
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class! I can't wait to integrate some of these into my Zoom class. Thank you.
Patty S 🙏🏼
Cynthia G You are welcome! 😉 
1 person likes this.
I loved the simple and fresh approach to a challenging mat class. I can't wait to add a few into my classes.  Thanks ilaria.
Mary C Thank you Mary 😉 Let me know how it goes!
1 person likes this.
This is just a plain great workout.  I did this with a 5 pound weighted bar and found it helpful and just the right amount of weight for the multi-planar lunges.  This class has good reminders for some daily exercises to add to your day.
Allison O Thank you Allison! Glad you enjoyed it! Yes, the weighted bar is a great choice! 🙌🏻

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin