30 Years of Polestar Pilates<br>Kristi C, Brent A and Shelly P<br>Discussion 5231

30 Years of Polestar Pilates
Kristi C, Brent A and Shelly P
Discussion 5231

Watch this Discussion
Thank you for this conversation! Absolutely enjoyed it and feel inspired ! I love Brent’s use of the phrase “ safe place “ when we teach … so true . and thank you  Brent for sharing how you’ve combined your faith with your teaching ! excellent 
1 person likes this.
Congratulations on 30 years. Loved this conversation. Where in NC is the facility?
1 person likes this.
Congratulations on 30 years!!
BB
I really enjoyed this conversation! Congrats on 30 years!!! I hope to visit the farm some time.
1)Fantastic reminder for me to re-connect with colleagues whom I lost touch with through COVID. I’ve been teaching on my own in my home studio and miss the connections/exchanges I had when part of a studio team. So important. 
2) Related to creating a “safe space” for clients to realize impact of movement on their mind and spirit. Have had several opportunities to witness and process “surprise” epiphanies  or emotions during sessions and have been blessed by those.
Thank you everyone.  We are so grateful for our relationship with Pilates Anytime and making these types of programs available to the world/our world.
This was great, thank-you. Loved learning more about our origins. So proud to work for Polestar :D

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin