Reformer for Low Back Pain<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 646

Reformer for Low Back Pain
Brent Anderson
Class 646

Watch this Class
Shabnam G
great layering of exercises to free up and strengthen the back. Well explained, springs and all. Really enjoyed the class and look forward to using the information.
Lower back tightness and pain seem To be a common complaint. Thanks Brent for giving me the cues and pacing for such a valuable lesson! 🙏🏼
So enjoyed this class!! I feel fantastic! Love all the details and tweaks, so valuable!
Hi Michelle and Kathleen, glad you enjoyed the class.  Hope to see you at a future Polestar or Pilates Anytime event.
Tinneke J
This class feels so good, thank you!
Mary R
I just signed up for pilates anytime and want to try this video. How many springs should I use on my reformer?
Hello Mary, every exercise is different and I will call out the spring changes if I remember correctly.  If not typically 2 reds and on blue for footwork and bridging, 1red and 1 blue for feet in straps, 1 red for things like mermaid.  Hope that helps and you have a great class.  Brent
Hen C
Wonderful my back feels free. Thank you.
Alejandra
THANK U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kim L
Different angles of the camera would have been helpful to see the proper form on the rotation portions of the moves. 
131-140 of 155

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin