Reformer for Low Back Pain<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 646

Reformer for Low Back Pain
Brent Anderson
Class 646

Watch this Class
Zeynep Y
1 person likes this.
A super helpful video but I would have loved to see some of the movements close up:(
Thank you Brent- I took this class 4 years ago, or so, and it’s interesting to note what one hears differently now as opposed to then, and how connections between the exercises become more apparent. That’s the beauty of the practice I suppose- it keeps opening up more avenues and inspiring deeper thought. Thanks again
Hi Patti, sorry i didn't get back to you sooner.  Thank you for your observation and it is amazing how we can read or hear the same thing over and over again and always hear or see something new and interesting when we are ready for it.  Have a blessed week.
Laury S
That was just what I needed to open up my lower back and hips today,  very restorative, thank you! I see this was recorded years ago. One bit of feedback, please describe the focus area instead of saying “here”, “there” etc.  It’s  hard to “see” the class while taking it on the reformer and specific cues are sooo helpful in correctly aligning, focusing etc.  Thank you!
Hi Laury, I will definitely take this advice to heart.  We have learned so much over the past many years regarding teaching on video.  Have a happy holiday.

Jennifer J
This was was very helpful for my back, thank you!
Savannah B
Loved this class! One small niggle: sometimes the cuing was hard to follow for us viewers. For example “I’m going to make the spring a little lighter” and “use this here more.” Without being in the room to see what’s happening, those are hard to follow. Tiny critiques, though. I’d love to see more classes like this!
Tara E
I don't think I realized how much I needed this class until after I did it! Wow!! Thank you! 
My back feels so much better after this. Loved the "typewritter" bridge! 
Katerina S
great teacher
141-150 of 155

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin