App issues

Pele
The App is being very troublesome lately. So much so that I just use the website now. It's slow. It freezes minutes into a video. Repeats again. Clicked on video, shows, "no results found". Earlier today, I clicked on a video, and it said, "premiere workshop". What?

So I tried the website. It won't even save my username and password. Keeps timing out and reloading. When it reloads it just starts from the start of the video.

It could be I'm upstairs when I play the videos. But how could something that was working for a while all of a sudden stop working the past month or so.
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Pele ~ I'm sorry the videos are not working for you. I just tried the app on my phone and it worked for me without problems. I believe the issue may be your internet connection. A weak internet connection is usually the cause of videos stopping. You may also need to restart your computer and devices. This can clear away the other processes that running which causes everything to slow down. I hope this helps! Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you continue to have trouble with the videos.
Laura J
Hey... I'm frustrated that the APP won't allow "search" at all. Please consider adding in future. Also... notice a big issue over the last couple uses. It's hard to describe so hopefully, I'll be able to explain well enough for you to reproduce..................

I watch a video from - let's say, categories "props". It shows 20 videos so I watch one. I click on something else or app crashes or whatever... but point is, I come back and do the same search and then it only comes up with maybe 7 videos but always WITHOUT the one that I watched that I wanted to find again. Also.... I go to the "one's I've watched" and it won't show there until the next day so that's useless too.

Hope this helps... would be great to have it fixed... I use it this way a lot. But if there were a "search field". perhaps that would help to0
2 people like this.
Pilates anytime App on my Ipad stopped working when I click on it it just flashes open and immediately closes. I tried delete and reinstall but no difference. Any other people having the same problem?
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Ilja ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with our app. I recommend restarting your iPad to clear away the other processes that are running. This usually fixes the problem. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
I'm having the same problem as Ilya. Everytime I click on pilates anytime on my ipad it turns off immediately. I've tried restarting my ipad. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Still does the same thing. I have two ipads and this is only a problem on one of them, and only very recent.
My Pilates App is still not working It works on my Iphone but not on my Ipad I have an IPad Air. I really don't know what to do anymore tried it all. Very inconvenient! It must have something to do with the latest update?
Oranjegirl is your pilates anytime problem solved?
Ilja, no. I still have the same problem. I have to use the website since the app doesn't work on my ipad.
Oranjegirl my p.anytime app is working again. I've just updated my iPad to iOS 901 and that seems to have sorted the problem ....pffff. I hope that this is what can sort it out for you too! Are you by any chance Dutch?
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin