Can You do Pilates every day? (FAQs)

Read This Article
1 person likes this.
Thanks for having this question and answer in FAQs!
Great question and answer.
A S
A S
I use a Balanced Body combo chair.  I was taught that the Balanced Body reformer springs are: red =1.0; blue = .5; yellow = .25 difficulty.  Do you know if there is any such instruction for the black vs the white springs for the combo chair? thanks much
Mete G
1 person likes this.
I think the question wasn't fully answered. Brief answer is here: "Practice a little bit every day, and aim for 3-4 solid workouts a week"

But what do you mean by practice a little? Do you have any videos on your website for "practice a little"?

When you mean 3-4 solid workouts a week, do you mean that we should workout every other day? 1 day workout, 1 day break? Could you please give a more clear and helpful response to this question as I'm sure no one would want to get injured due to overtraining.
1 person likes this.
Hi Mete, I think what they mean by "practice a little every day" is to do light stretching or a few exercises that you're working on or feel good on your body. I would check out our tutorials or videos under 10 mins. I would suggest doing a full workout every other day, but if your body needs more rest or if you feel pain stop! I hope this helps!
Mete G
Thank you for your helpful answer Noelle 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin