with Courtney Miller (Beginner)

with Courtney Miller (Beginner)

Go To This Program Playlist

3 people like this.
This is a great challenge! Thanks so much Courtney :)
Christine C
Loving this challenge, Courtney :) Thank you!
Vicky S
6 people like this.
I love this mix of fitness and pilates. If you've got a limited time to exercise, this approach really ticks all the boxes.  Thanks Courtney
4 people like this.
I just finished this challenge. For the first time since a knee injury last fall, I was able to go into a full child’s pose. I don’t know if it was the stretches or the strengthening, but I am grateful. Plus it was a fun challenge. Not as difficult as Tracey Mallets booty barre challenge which I have done several times and love/hate. 
Lori
3 people like this.
Thanks so much for filming this challenge, Courtney!  I LOVE that I now have a rotation of HIIT classes to do a few days a week, interspersed with other exercise.  I know I won’t be bored or simply doing the same things over and over and risk overuse injury.   This will keep things fresh for both my mind and body. Thanks again.
Sherene B
5 people like this.
I loved this challenge. Are there more like this?
2 people like this.
enjoyed this and looking forward to the rest of the challenge, also must say you are looking great Courtney 
Magda P
1 person likes this.
Dear Courtney, thank you very much for this hard, but amazing challenge that made me feel stronger and in more control of my body. Looking forward to more like this🙂
1 person likes this.
I love everything about this challenge. Unlike a typical HIIT, it wasn't stressful to my joints. Great integration of pilates + HIIT. Please do more videos like this challenge!
Karen Schultz N
Amazing, hard and awesome challenge - thanks :)
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin