Creative and Energetic Mat<br>Georgia Burns<br>Class 733

Creative and Energetic Mat
Georgia Burns
Class 733

Watch this Class
enjoying video but it stops about halfway through and i can't get it to continue. What to do?
Hi Karin. I'll check in to see what the problem is.
Karin ~ I am sorry that you have a problem with the playback. This is our general advice on issues. If this does not work for you please email me at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Sarah N
I really enjoyed this class and the band work variations. Balance work was tough! Nice job!
Enjoyed the class for much.. would love a whole class on the roller, i will look and see if theres one on here...Thanks!
Paula~ Mat Class 874 by Kristi uses the foam roller during almost the entire class. At least that's what my memory tells me :)
Hi everyone! I've got a feature in Pilates Style Magazine this month. Check it out and let me know what you think.
This class is nearly 7 years old, but it felt very modern and was challenging. The twist variation at the end of the lesson was brand new to me; will try that with my students soon :o)
Thanks Georgia this was my first class with you- really enjoyed the creativity and the whole class!
Marissa yay! So glad you enjoyed it. 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin