Arm Chair Exercises<br>Julian Littleford<br>Tutorial 735

Arm Chair Exercises
Julian Littleford
Tutorial 735

Watch this Tutorial
The Avalon Chair is an expansion on the classic chair. The springs and levers allow for any number of unique settings. In addition, the shape of the chair is quite different (much more comfortable and supportive) and includes a wonderfully shaped box. There are so many terrific attributes to this equipment, I encourage you to look into consider one for your studio. Balanced Body does sell them, just doesn't seem to promote them well. Rael will be presenting a workshop devoted to this equipment in October, if you are interested.
The Avalon Chair is FANTASTIC!! You can do everything on the Avalon Chair that can be done on the Arm Chair plus much, much, more.
Thanks for the tips on the chair. Balanced body did say that they can make the traditional chair but it would take longer as its not a stock item. I did try to the avalon as well but only once. So if I get this piece I will have to play around within it to get well versed in its usage for myself and clients. I do know there is a manual too.
Jamie and Lynn,
You should seriously look into the Avalon Chair. You can do so many wonderful things with it. The Box is a valuable addition as well as it provides you with many more movement options. You can also get a movement analysis workbook to go along with it at basipilates.com. I have an article coming out in Pilates Style in a couple of months with examples of movements that can be done. It would be a valuable piece of equipment in ANY Pilates studio.
1 person likes this.
I am really looking forward to Meredith's article in Pilates Style! It showcases so many benefits of the Avalon Chair. To bad there wasn't a chance to include the Avalon Step Barrel, as this is a wonderful piece as well.
I'm sold, I want one!
He is amazing! This was great!
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin