Deepen your Practice<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 759

Deepen your Practice
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 759

Watch this Class
Tara E
2 people like this.
My mind was just blown! Talk about pilates enlightenment, this class may have just changed everything for me. LOVED IT!!!! Thank you!!!!!
Thank you Tara. Wow, that's nice to hear. Enjoy! Connect on FB if you want.
Very awesome cueing! So simple yet so great :) Thank you
1 person likes this.
I tried to post a heart emoticon. It didn't work out, haha! Great class!
1 person likes this.
Good class thank you ????????
1 person likes this.
Great class! I'm always getting something more from you Amy!! Thank you :) I also like that you taught classical on the balanced body contemporary? equipment. There is definitely some different body positioning and transitions due to the equipment differences. Would love to know how Kristi adjusted for those differences. Also, did you have the over-sized box? I find it hard to do swan on those. Any suggestions besides a modified version with hands on the wood frame? Thanks again. Felt so good on my body!!
Hi Jacquie . I do think Kristi had an oversized box but she's pretty used to dealing - especially for filming things. However, if you put your feet on the footbar instead of the frame that might help. Also keep your strong feet/arches/ankles pushing you up and around the whole time. I find that FEET are the key! :)
1 person likes this.
What a great class for teachers!!! Thank you, Amy Taylor Alpers so much for this. Sweating. Can't believe I've never come across this class before on PA. Loved.
Thanks so much. Please spread the word. 😊
Shelley M
Excellent excellent cueing! Some of the best online cueing I've experienced. Thank you! I learned a LOT from your cueing!
61-70 of 78

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin