Raising The Bar<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 701

Raising The Bar
Brent Anderson
Workshop 701

Watch this Workshop
I am so grateful for the opportunity to view this workshop. Thank you to Brent Anderson for sharing your knowledge and experience, and thank you to Kristi Cooper & Pilates Anytime for bringing it to the Pilates community. I feel recharged and inspired!
Wow! I learned so much! What a great example!
Hello Brent,
I can't even begin to tell you how helpful this workshop was to me. I listened as I made 50 enchiladas for my (at one time rebellious) son. The time flew! I realized what type or practitioner I am and where I need to focus my strengths. I think back to 2001 when my Pilates journey began. I did a weekend workshop with Elizabeth Larkam and thought I was almost an expert.....Here I am 14 years later with my PMA certification and I feel like I have only scratched the surface of all there is to learn. I loved at the end when you said "its ok if you don't know all the answers"....The important thing is to keep learning". Your client stories were fun too...boy can we all relate. I wish I could move to your city and become your mentee! For now...I will definately check out more of your workshops on PA. I love this site! Thank you!
Brilliant stuff!
Somayeh Moza
I just watched the entire workshop without blinking. I was incredibly inspired by every chapter. I have been a fan of yours Dr. Anderson for about a year now. Pretty much since the day one of my Mentors mentioned Polestsr PILATES. Words can not express how grateful I am to know you. You're a true mentor. Thank you for talking about the spiritual side of our work and thank you for giving so much respect and honor to what we do. Individuals like you truly eliminate when I feel doubtful about what I do at times. You have inspired me to keep learning and continue following my heart and never to forget why I left in order to follow my true calling in life. Thank you Dr. Anderson and Thank you to everyone at Pilatesanytime. I am forever grateful for all the hard work you do to provide such haven for us instructors.
With Gratitude,
Somayeh Moza
With
I love it your open my mind and soul I love doing what I do I am a healer You are the Best thank you for bring yourself and you time 🙏🏽✨🙌🏽🕊🎩
Martha T
I can listen and watch Brent Anderson all day long. So very inspiring with a beautiful approach to Pilates. No words to describe the ease in delivering strong knowledge. All I can say is Thank You! This is what I love about the process of Pilates. I will definitely revisit this time and time again. 
Martha, I am touched by your comment, thank you.  I am excited to say that I will be filming for Pilates Anytime next week with some new content.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Also you can enjoy the free webinars "Polestar Pilates Hour" Thursdays at 3pm EST.  cheers!
Well that was a pleasant surprise. Stumbled upon this by chance and what a wonderful way to spend my evening listening to Brent. Such a brilliant story teller and so inspiring. The timing was so right and answered many questions i had about myself and where i'm at with teaching and life in general.  Thank you Brent and Pilates Anytime.
A great educator and inspiration. Thank you for this wonderful workshop. There is much for me to learn and I am sure that I will watch it again and again if I need more doses of inspirarion, first to finish writing my masters thesis and then to be a better professional as a physical therapist and as a pilates teacher. Thank you so very very much, Brent
61-70 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin