Quick Mat Challenge<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 873

Quick Mat Challenge
Kristi Cooper
Class 873

Watch this Class
Welcome Gabe! So glad you enjoyed this class. I hope you will continue to explore the site and let us know what you think as you go. Many thanks for checking us out!
I found this a little hard to follow in parts - for example, during the modified spine stretch forward. With online classes the instructions have to be really clear so you don't have to keep looking at the computer. She also kind of mumbled at times.
Thanks Hannah. I'll take a look at the video and do my best to be more clear in the future.

Remembering our "discussion" about travel and the lack of a mat I wanted to share my discovery with you Kristi. I .found a fold-able pilates mat yesterday (just in time for my travel to Mexico this week). Banyan and Bo by Gaim. "Go Anywhere". Lightweight and ultra compact. Folds down to a slim packable square. Tried it out with your roller class with Rael and it works perfectly.
Even better. It was on sale at Target and cost $15. There were plenty in stock at the store where I shopped.
Fabulous Joni! Thank you!

Banyan and Bo
Loved the rocking spine work both at the beginning and the end! Great class!
Nice class, short but intense. Thank you, Kristi!
Was totally cooked this morning but this short class packed all the essentials for me to "Return to Life" (pun intended).
Loved this class- quick and challenging- thanks so much Kristi!
31-40 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin