Fletcher Mat<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 886

Fletcher Mat
Jenna Zaffino
Class 886

Watch this Class
more fletcher mat classes please!!
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you Mahima! I'm headed back next month (October) to film more!
Oh that's wonderful news!!
1 person likes this.
I still enjoy to do this class !
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class, totally love this beautiful idea of GAZINTAS, she was always fantastic with beautiful inspirational quotes, she lived for her art and body really:) beautiful work. where do you teach?
Jenna Zaffino
Thank you Catherine! My studio is in Chicago- Helios Center For Movement. I will be teaching a workshop at PMA this coming November and back at PA in the fall as well! In the meantime, check out the mat work with towel video as a progression to this class- so happy you enjoyed it!
1 person likes this.
FANTASTIC class. THANK YOU!!!!! It was hard, but so fun. It is a unique class and my first Fletcher Pilates class. I really enjoyed Jenna's personality. I Loved the Ra Ra Sim Boom Ba and the Fletcher Circles. I really feel like I got a great workout and am in a great frame of mind to continue the day. I also feel again, that it was tough, but I also feel HAPPY coming out of this class and want to do some more pilates tonight. It was a really fun, hard class that I really enjoyed--a lot due to the instructor's happy, fun attitude. :) THANK YOU!!!!!
Sue L
1 person likes this.
Only ten years late to this matwork party but LOVED it! Awesome Jenna! Such beautiful cues and a cheery disposition almost made me forget just how hard this class was! :)
1 person likes this.
So glad I put this in my Queue! Loved it, just what I needed!
31-39 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin