Neck Relaxation Exercises<br>Anthony Lett<br>Class 906

Neck Relaxation Exercises
Anthony Lett
Class 906

Watch this Class
Really enjoyed that Anthony, I have a client tomorrow who was hit in the shoulder with a hockey stick (think its called a shoulder charge) and had whip lash and has had severe neck tightness ever since.
Looking forward to putting her through this before we start her reformer workout. Thanks, Bron
Glad to hear you enjoyed it Bron. Good luck with your client. Not sure if you would be better to do the stretches before or after the reformer. There are good reasons for both. See what works for you and her.
Thank you!
Anthony; this was so useful thanks. I teach mat Pilates and suffer with anxiety, so whilst I do have strong abs (relatively!) I take a LOT of tension into my neck and upper back. Exercises such as roll over and jack knife  trigger an almost 'pinching' between my shoulder blades and related headaches etc. not sure if that might be a nerve issue or if you have had clients with similar (and then I catastrophise.. )! I think these will be useful daily stretches for me:) Thanks, Sarah from the UK.
This is so enjoyable and therapeutic thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
To those of you who have posted, sorry for the delay. Great to hear you are finding the material restorative.  :)
Yum enjoyed the neck stretches and they were just what I needed.
Georgina S
Thanks Anthony - some new stretches for my very stiff neck. I found the camera angle far too wide - it would have been really helpful to be close on one participant so you could see the angles more clearly! But I think i muddled through!
Very helpful tips. Will use these often! 
Olivia G
I come back to this class more than any other Pilates Anytime class. So amazing the difference every single time. Anthony Letts keeps the physio away with this session. Thank you! 
91-100 of 101

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin