Advanced Magic Circle Mat<br>Jennifer Kries<br>Class 927

Advanced Magic Circle Mat
Jennifer Kries
Class 927

Watch this Class
Sherry, Kam, Gaylynn, Sue, thank you all for your generous comments! So glad you had fun with the class and all the "fancy tricks!"
Danette, Glad you enjoyed the class!
1 person likes this.
I just took this class in my studio in Paris without air conditioning during a heat wave...90degreesF!! I'm soaking wet and have to take a shower before my next class, but I loved it! Thank you Jennifer!!
From dancer to dancer, Pilates teacher to Pilates teacher, student to student, thank you. I first saw you teach on one of your early videos you did w/ a modern dance section (w/ drums). My fave. As a ballet-turned-modern dancer, I always "got" your teaching style. You've still GOT it and I see it and feel it and especially love it as you teach Pilates!! It's like I'm at DANCE PLACE (D.C.) taking a class from Carla or Debra or Lesa (80's gals) with MIke & Steve playing piano & congas (although, I realize there are no congas on PA)...maybe one day! Ha!) You are wonderful. Thank you so very much, Jennifer!!
1 person likes this.
Just did this class again w/my daughter. loved every minute. My quads cramped up when doing the teaser w/rings. Am I over working them? Any suggestions? I would love to work on that move minus the quad cramps! Thanks!
1 person likes this.
So much fun. Did this while waiting for the delivery man. Great energy. Those figure eight teasers are tricky and fun. Thanks for the reminders about lighting up the legs and using the breath
1 person likes this.
Love it!! wonderful class
1 person likes this.
Why is Jennifer kries so amazing? My muse in life... thank you for being articulate and anatomical.
1 person likes this.
Such grace and amazing energy! Clear explanations! Truly truly enjoyable. Thank you Jennifer!
1 person likes this.
Jennifer Kries is amazing. I'm grateful to have access to her teachings here on PA after learning about her work through DVDs. She's always engaging, descriptive and creative. A true master both in technique and coaching.
31-40 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin