Reformer for a Healthy Spine<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 988

Reformer for a Healthy Spine
Brent Anderson
Class 988

Watch this Class
What a wonderful and helpful comment Genevieve Malcolm! Thank you!
Patty Hafen
Such an excellent video. I always gain so much from Dr. Brent's instruction. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I just have to thank you both for this class. I am always a huge fan of Dr. Anderson's teaching but as someone with generalized dystonia, this class is extra meaningful. It has been my go to class for quite a while after a flair up in my thoracic region and it worked it's magic again today (I can breath again!) Thank you also Kristi for this amazing community you have created, I'm truly grateful.
Wooow!!! what a beautiful class!!! Thank you Btent and Kristi , to showing as this wonderful method!
Really wonderful. A fantastic teacher. Thank you for explaining the why behind each movement and sharing so much information in a digestible way. And Kristi for being so open and honest x
1 person likes this.
a pleasure for the eyes seeing someone teaching that way, and for the body too. awesome .
Susan H
1 person likes this.
I know you filmed this many years ago, but I just took this wonderful and touching class. Kristi thank for sharing such a personal moment with all of us. It is empowering and vulnerable and that is the very reason we all find ourselves practicing this form. Thank you Brent for another thoughtful, loving class. Your work means a lot to me!
1 person likes this.
Amazing... thank you both!
1 person likes this.
Absolutely BRILJANT
Amazing workout for tight back & hips. love it!!
131-140 of 157

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin