Quick Mat Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 77

Quick Mat Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 77

Watch this Class
Hi Megan! Welcome back to Pilates! When my own hip flexors get all caught up in leg circles (ouch... well, at least the sound is yucky!) I think a theraband is the best option. Strap a theraband around the arch of your foot and let it "hold" your leg enough to relax the leg into the hip socket so it can move. I think most of us try too hard and our hip flexors are duty soldiers. Give them a chance to chill long enough to remember what it feels like then start practicing without the theraband. Hope it works for you too!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the great class! I found the cues for supine rocking really helpful as well as the continual reminders to relax the legs whilst they are extended as my hip flexors are definitely treated like duty soldiers!
1 person likes this.
I am new to Pilates having been a yoga at home person for 14 years until a year ago when work just overtook me! I have decided to shift to Pilates and this class is perfect as firstly I appreciate doing things 'correctly' and also my 50 year old body is feeling every day of it! Great introductory class - thanks and looking forward to the next 30 years of Pilates :)
1 person likes this.
What a great class! Lovely pace, great and different cues. I have to watch this again and make some notes. Thank you so much Kristi. You are a wonderful teacher.
Great way to start the day
I know this is an old "challenge" but I decided to start it yesterday and so far I am loving it! I am actually in the BASI program right now! I love your style of teaching and I am learning so much from Pilates Anytime!
Just started with pilates Anytime , I felt part of the class , I enjoyed it , as many other it is a good start after many years without pilates , thank you
Welcome Birgit! We like to think you are a part of the class. Come again!
Excelllent class!
Hi again Kristi, I like the "shorter" workouts - mentally easier to get hooked into doing more! Thx. Like this workout too.
31-40 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin