Full-Body Wunda Chair<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 1097

Full-Body Wunda Chair
Tom McCook
Class 1097

Watch this Class
Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks you for your question. My strategy is based on many years of studying manual body therapy, Pilates and other movement systems, experiential anatomy and working with many bodies! If you watch my tutorial on " How I Teach" I think it will give you more insight.Β  The lunge from the top is a great example of starting the exercise in a way to allow quality form and connection be a priority over the range. Balanced Bodies approach is toΒ  integrate the movement principles exercises and clear bio-mechanics into the learning process and creating a balanced program hitting all directions of movement. The variations are a combination of what I've learned from other teachers and some of my own innovations.Sending you my best
Brilliant class, thanks!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rachel!
I really appreciate your feedback and am happy you had a great experience.πŸ˜ŠπŸ™
Ellie T
Great class! Loved setting up the spring on the diagonal. Made the distance from chair seat to pedals so much better for certain exercises!
Hi Ellie T,
Thank you, happy to hear you enjoyed and appreciated the spring option! All the best to you!
Tom you are a pro - clear easy cues difficult work perfect amount of reps super hard teaser - great class and slow and tone of voice , I aspire towards this type of teaching- do you use the the basi block method when you are creating a class? Thanks!Β 
Elizabeth D, Thank you for your feedback!!
I do not use the Basi block system to create my classes and flows. Just lots of time teaching, teaching trainings and studying the body along with how we learn best!! All the best to you in your teaching and personal practice!πŸ˜ŠπŸ™
Alina N
great chair class
Alina N, Thank you for feedback! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed!
Wonderful class as always . Please teach us more Wunder chair classes!
31-40 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin